Gluten Free Almond and Rice Cake
Servings – 8-10
Time – Total 40 mins
1. 3 eggs
2. 200 gm sugar
3. 75 gm butter
4. 125g rice – I used Sona Masuri – cooked it to be a little mushy
5. 100gm rice powder/flour
6. 100 gm Almonds ground
1. Whisk the Eggs and Sugar – smooth and fluffy
2. Then add in the ground almond powder
4. Then add the melted butter
5. In the meanwhile the cooked rice should be mashed a little.
6. Add to the Mixture in the bowl
7. Keep stirring in the Rice Flour at the end slowly.
Preheat the Oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes in 175 Degrees. Voila wait and see it might be different for oven and convection Microwave ovens. It should be crispy golden brown on the top .
If you like more sugar in your cakes please add more. The sugar I have mentioned is to my taste.
Enjoy this reasonably healthy dessert on a hot summer day. — at Jeeva’s Gluten Free Kitchen.